Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Days in January

So you ask me how I fill my time in this cold, blustery, month of January?
Here's a few examples...

Watching old videos of Izzy's baby kitties! She was going nuts and I happened to catch this shot of Izzy nose to nose with her first born. AMAZING! Don't you wonder what she was thinking?
A day in the cities with two of my favorite girls...Meggie Loo Hoo and Kinzie Girl! This shot is in front of Kinzie's new apt. These girls are adorable and I love them to death! Kinzie is Megan's friend from high school and our God Daughter. She came with us to Hawaii in 2002!
Love you Girls!!

Hungry turkeys! Every day we see this sight at least twice. They're getting desparate for food! I often wonder what turkeys eat besides birdseed!
Let's hope that February is somewhat calmer than January. This winter really stinks BIG TIME!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Isnt winter just lovely (hee hee)

Megan said...

Bird seed. they are birds...they eat bird seed. and....and they eat....well, i just don't know. bird seed.

anyway...that pic of kinz and me is cute. thanks for coming to visit me!

xoxox

granny said...

Turkey's eat bugs too I think. Spose they can find some under the snow.