Friday, December 19, 2008

Wrapping it Up...

Almost done with the Holiday season. We'll close the cart the end of December. It's been a trip to say the least. Just wish the economy had been better to make it more profitable. Now I'll have to figure out what to do next. I'll keep you posted. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Can't wait for Christmas! Jamey and Kate will be down next Saturday thru Sunday and I can't wait to celebrate with them. Christmas day with Rick's family and 5 days with Megan!! Woo Hoo!! The Holiday schedule will be different this year but still just as rewarding and blessed. I'll take whatever I can get. May all of you be blessed in the Christmas Spirit and a more prosperous and healthy New Year!

2 comments:

granny said...

Jamey & Kate will be greatly missed. Hope they have safe travels.

Jackie said...

Yay for family and Christmas joy. See you the 25th.