Friday, December 12, 2008

Ahead of Schedule...

Ok...I have to admit. I am usually too busy at the mall to do the Christmas shopping. Or at least have it done before Dec. 23rd! But I've had it a little easier this year and I've been picking away at it for the past month. Yesterday and Today I picked up a few more and I'm proud to say I only have 2 -3 gifts yet to purchase! I'd say that's a record! I can't remember the last time I was this organized. I even mailed my Christmas cards yesterday!!! Woo Hoo! I'll have time to sit back and relax (right after I clean my house-ugh!). Now if I could only figure out what to get my son Jamey and my nephew Sam I could be done already. Yelp! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

granny said...

Well I have over half the family to get gift's for. I'm right on the ball this year.NOT

Cindy's Closet said...

That's because our family keeps getting bigger...we gotta finally decide when enough is enough huh? I'm game...how bout you?