Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lovely Day for Kate

It was a lovely day for Kate's bridal shower. We decided to focus on Beauty and Spa. There were stations set up for Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, and even a massage therapist! I believe everyone had a great time! Kate's Mom came all the way down from Roseau to share the day! Wow! Thanks Pam! It was fun introducing you to some of the family. And a huge THANKS goes out to Megan for helping me plan and organize the shower! I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks also to everyone who brought food and gifts. It was soooo appreciated! Congratulations to you Kate! We welcome you with a warm heart! For more pictures of the day copy and paste this in your browser window: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11910917@N06/sets/72157605748850730/

3 comments:

Jackie said...

It was a lovely day for kate. Wonderful job cindy and Megan.

Megan said...

It was the best shower i've been too...Nice work on putting it all together Mom. I was happy to help you where and when i could. It was success!

Christina! said...

I was really mad I couldnt come to this... But no one at my work wanted to do me a favor, so I was forced to work. Well I am glad it was fun for everyone though!