Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tis the Season...

So far the Holiday shopping season is going well. People are generally still smiling. This will all change however. 1 week before Christmas day, people turn ugly. Smiles are replaced by furrowed brows and frowns with impatience and grumbling becoming the norm. I, however, will continue to smile and bring a ray of hope and a reminder of patience to those I serve. I have sold many crystals to people whose lives are limited here on earth and who buy my products in the hopes of leaving a reminder of their love to their family, doctors, caregivers, & friends before they leave for a better place. I sometimes get tears in my eyes as they tell me their stories (imagine that!). And then I am reminded of how thankful I am to have a healthy and happy circle of family and friends. Thank you all for being there for me. And for those of you who have turned away from yours, please take this to heart. We are limited in our time here and should be thankful for all we have. Take a look at your life and those who are connected to you. Are you fulfilled and happy? I truly hope so. Bless you all and have a joyous and happy Christmas Season!

8 comments:

granny said...

As Brianna said when she was small m&m's

Megan said...

M&Ms?? Gran..you nutter!

i love you mom.

Jackie said...

Keep on smiling girlfriend, you're marvalous !

Just Paul said...

Thank you for being in our lives.

Brianna said...

I <3 Aunt Cindy.

Also, I'm convinced I never said the M&M's thing.

Cindy's Closet said...

I'm somewhat confused about the M&M's thing...is there something I don't know?

granny said...

When Brianna was little after she said her prays in sted of amen she said m&m's.

Cindy's Closet said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I get it!!