Sunday, July 10, 2005

A weekend to remember...

Ok...sooooo....I went up to Minneapolis on Friday night to go to the Basilica Block Party. For those of you who don't know, it's a 2 evening outdoor concert at the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis. I met my sister-in-law, Michelle, and her friend Sherry for a 2 day girls weekend! Yeah for girls weekends! We had a blast listening to the awesome music with the city lights behind the stage and the warm summer breezes blowing in our hair. Then it's out dancing until the break of dawn. I tell ya...I don't ever wanna get too old to do this but I know my days are numbered. It'll take me a week to recover. All this after the 4th of July festivities too! Shees! Busy, Busy. I'll be selling crystals at the Dodge County Fair this week. My booth will be in the Hockey arena. If you get a chance, stop in to see me. Oh and Check out the pics below. I couldn't resist. Hee hee.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm glad you all had fun..... "Girls night out" should really happen more often....dont cha think :)