Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our first trip to Texas 2012!



Thanks Izzy! We couldn't have done it without you! JK!!!
 

 Our amazing sunset from our deck with a glass of wine! Ahhh....what a way to end a looong trip!

 

I'm being patient but my patience tank is running low.
Only 6 hours left. YiPPee!!


Good Morning Texas! Crossing the Texas border at sunrise!

Matagorda Dunes Condos, Matagorda, Texas 

Walking on the beach

 View from our deck! You can see and hear the ocean over the sand dunes!

 Pool Area!


 My footsteps in the soft white sand! It's so peaceful! I'll be making many of these each day for the next month! Come join me!!

 Beautiful scenery right out in our back yard! Ok...I'm in love!

 I keep thinking if my daugher, Megan, were here I'd never get her to leave!
She loves hunting for sea shells! There's a million and one here! And they're all beautiful1!

God's Art...

5 comments:

Jackie said...

So I take it you love it :)

Glad you are safe and sound. Keep us up to date with the blog updates. Have the kitty's made themselves to home yet?

granny said...

Looks likem a good place to be. We are to get into the 40's for the next two days then middle to upper 30's. Not too bad.

Cindy's Closet said...

Jackie...you'd LOVE this! It's soooo quiet here! Hardly anybody here...you can walk for miles and miles on the beach and even drive your car for over 20 miles of beach! Kitties are getting settled in. The condo is full of windows and the kitties love sitting in the windows watching the ducks and birds! Last night as we were sitting on the deck at sunset there was a fish that jumped across the pond about 6 times! It was hilarious! Rick forgot his fishing pole so we're gonna have to get him one! Just for the fun of it! Enjoy your warm weather!

Megan said...

That place looks so nice! You're so lucky to be able to spend that time down there relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet. Let's skype soon!

PS. As long as there are no rocks for me to fall on, i'll hunt shells from dawn til dusk!

Jodi said...

Looks wonderful! Enjoy your relaxation!