Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shower time!

Megan's beautiful Aunties threw a wedding shower for her this weekend! We had sooo much fun and Megan got some really great gifts for her and Josh. Thank you for the shower, love, & extra effort that went into it all. It was beautiful!

Amazing food!

 Beautifully decorated
Shower hosts Aunties Michelle, Jackie, & Jodi
Cousins Jensen, Alex, & Brianna were all there to support Megan!
Toasting to a beautiful bride to be, Megan
I love that Michelle was such a gracious host! Champagne and cake! Yum!
 Megan apparently doesn't need any lessons in husband control!
I think she's ready for the wedding now! Love you to pieces Megan!

2 comments:

granny said...

It was great fun.

Megan said...

I had a blast. Thank you to all of my aunties for putting on such a special shower, and thank you to everyone who came to love and support me, and my upcoming marriage to Josh. I love you all!