Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This Is How We Do It!!

So turning 50 has it's perks. I've been bugging Rick for a crossover SUV since I started doing my artisan craft shows. He wouldn't budge. So now...for an unknown reason, except to say that I'm turning Fabulous 50, he has decided that it might just be ok to give the ol' gal what she wants and needs. Of course, it didn't HAVE to be a luxury vehicle, but "Hey!", I've had my share of practical cars for the majority of my adult life. Now this IS a practical vehicle with a lot of luxury built into it. Soooo...I get the best of both worlds. A car that will be great for packing all my gear and supplies for shows AND the bells, whistles, & styling that I wanted! It just doesn't get any better than this folks. My beautiful husband of 31 years has spoiled me to death! He loves to spoil his girls! But then again...I think he secretly loves the car too! 

3 comments:

granny said...

What a birthday gift. You have a great hubby. I know I'm his momma. LOL

Megan said...

Woop Woop! Nice Car, Ma!

Happy Birthday!

Jackie said...

Very nice....happy Burthday Dahhhhling, you look maavalous