Thursday, February 03, 2011

Vacation starts one week early...

I begin my weekend tomorrow. Starting with a tanning appt. in the late morning, then a manicure/pedicure, & Zumba class in the afternoon. This is all part of my preparation for our upcoming vacation. It's all about the anticipation of warmer climate and sun, sun, sun! I need the sun! Winters in MN are getting too cold, too much snow, & too long! I find myself getting sooo antsy this time of year just waiting for spring. I LOVE spring! Especially the flowers, fresh air, & getting outside. I think that's the biggest thing. I just love being outside when it's warm! So, getting back on point... in anticipation of our upcoming vacation to warmer climate I begin with the mani/pedi tomorrow and continue on Saturday with a massage, facial, & detoxifying foot bath for spa day with Megan in Maple Grove. Then it's on to some shopping for vacation, planning for Megan's wedding, & a hotel night with the rest of my girls (aka: Michelle, Kate, Christina, & Megan) in downtown Minneapolis! On Sunday Megan and I will check out her church and hang out with her kitties at her house! I can hardly wait! It's a great pre-get-away! After all...part of every winter vacation is the anticipation of the vacation itself. It's always over way too fast, so we need to stretch it out a bit. I'll post pictures to share but it's never the same as being there. It's just a nice way to keep a record. Our kids and their significant others are coming along. We'll have a great time together! I can hardly wait. But in the meantime.......

4 comments:

granny said...

Hope the vacation is great for you. Have fun and come home safly.
Don't spa too much.

Megan said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

'cited!

Jackie said...

Have a great time on vacation, Dont get too used to it, cuz the frozen tundra will still be here when you get back. Enjoy time with your beautiful family.

Megan said...

tundra tundra tundra....

why am i chanting?