Sunday, January 23, 2011

God Has a Sense of Humor...

2 days ago I posted a comment on my facebook. It went something like this:
On being "Nice". I never quite defined my New Year's resolution. Now I know what it should be. Stop being so nice, agreeable, accommodating, etc. People take advantage of it and then YOU"RE not happy!! Amen Sista!
Since I posted that comment, I have been reminded EVERY day, in a not so subtle way, that God has a different view and expectation for me. 
Next day after posting the comment I received this in my email:
www.powerofkindnessmovie.com
Day 2 after posting the comment I subtly get a nudge to view this posting on my facebook wall:
http://www.godvine.com/Dog-and-Duck-Make-an-Unlikely-but-Adorable-Pair-202.html
Ok God...I get the hint and the running message. Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?

No comments: