Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Kids having fun with Halloween Costumes...

Megan as Wenda (Waldo's girlfriend) & Jamey as the Incredible Hulk!
Jamey's been working out with a trainer all summer long to look this good!
Job well done! I love Megan's face-Ha!
Don't let him take a chomp outta ya Megan!

Kate somehow used her super powers to grow this huge chest!
Holy Bubbies Wonderwoman!! You look Amazing!

Try as I might I could NOT turn this photo! uugh! Sorry folks.
You'll need to lay down to see this one! Josh was a Hairy basketball player
with Megan playing the silly part of Wenda from "Where's Waldo". Cute!


Even Major Briggs joined the fun! I like your spider costume Mr. Major!
You are sooo scary and cute at the same time!


HA! hA! HA! ha! Ha! Soooo funny!! Oh Major!!  Why are you sooo cute?!

4 comments:

granny said...

What a bunch of halloweenies.

Jackie said...

Those costumes never cease to amaze me. Looks like the kids had fun :)

Megan said...

"gamma...that's my butt. don't show people my butt. do you like my halloween jammies though? i do."

funny blog. i used a lot of red duct tape to create my masterpiece. ha. Kate used a lot of gel,water and padding to create hers...hahahaha! funny.

Cindy's Closet said...

Hee Hee...Major Briggs! You are so cute! Butt and all!