Tuesday, October 12, 2010

AMAZING KIDS!!

Ok, I'm just gonna take the time to brag a bit here about my kids since I'm a VERY PROUD Mom!!
First, there's my son Jamey. By this picture you can see that he is ready to take on the world!
And "Taking on the World" has become his specialty. Besides owning and operating a million dollar business he has now been bestowed  the honor and elected to the "Board of Trustees" for the College of Visual Arts in St. Paul!! I never knew the direction this son of mine would take to do such amazing things with his life but I never once doubted he would do it successfully! Congratulations Jamey! We couldn't be more proud!

Then there is my lovely, and beautiful daughter Megan.
Megan most recently got engaged to the "love of her life" Josh! 
She has recently received a promotion in her career with SPS Commerce and continues to work diligently without complaint to move forward in the company. She lives in a trendy part of Minneapolis called "Uptown" and loves her independence!! 
I can hardly wait to help plan the wedding for these 2 beautiful people. Their loving hearts and devotion to family is amazing!
I'm sooo proud of you Megan!!


Now let's just see who gives this proud Mother a Grandchild first!
I'm waaaaiting! :^)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

...and you have every right to brag about these wonderful children. Exciting times for the Erickson family !!!

Megan said...

oh mom, keep waiting. we're both too busy taking on the world and planning a wedding! no time for babies!

Cindy's Closet said...

Harumph!! :(

granny said...

I am a very proud grandma to these two kids. They have brought me so much joy in their life time as all of my grandkids do. My great grand kid is on her way to catch up with the others. I am one proud and joyous granny/ great granny. Thasnks to all the peeps that has made this happen.