Saturday, May 29, 2010

Megan and I were going on a walk this evening and this was the beautiful sunset that greeted us. I honestly almost cried it was soooo beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite so beautiful. We both just sat down on the side of the road and watched as it set. What an amazing sight. You know how you always see these kinds of pictures on calendars or post cards? Who would ever think you'd be lucky enough to witness it in your own front yard. Thank you God for the beauty of our world. (Picture was taken with Meg's phone so the quality isn't the greatest. Sorry!)  

3 comments:

granny said...

Very pretty. Sorry I missed the invite to dine with you guys.

Megan said...

that was an awesome night, mom! Thanks for sharing it with me! (and for throwing rocks at bats with me!)

Cindy's Closet said...

Hee Hee! AAAAAhhhh....scream, duck, & run!