Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy, Busy...

Just an update on what's going on in my life as I'm sure you're all SO interested. I'm busy getting ready for my Christmas season of selling. I kick it off on Saturday at the Mayo Clinic Craft Fair from 8-4:00. Then next week I'm over at LaCrosse for the big Holiday Craft Fair from Thur-Sunday. The following Tuesday I go up to the cities to work the busy retail Thanksgiving weekend at a mall in Coon Rapids. 4 days of long hours but hopefully really good sales. Fingers crossed (XX). I'll come home for a week and then return to the cities to a mall in St.Louis Park for the 2 weeks before Christmas. I already have several things booked for next year too so I'm gearing up my business and having a blast. There is nothing so gratifying then owning your own successful business. Just ask my hubby who also has his own side business (http://www.homepro-inspection.com/). We're having the Best time of our lives but working hard is our middle name. The nice thing for me is that it's not stressful and I can make it as busy as I want to so it's flexible for me. That's the beauty of my business too. http://stores.ebay.com/Crystal-Notion
I've started going to exercise classes in Kasson. Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Strengthing & Toning, etc. Nearly any kind of class you could want or need. It feels good. I've been hitting it hard the last 3 weeks going 4 times a week and throwing in some extra biking and walking too. We're on a mission folks. Gotta get this old lady back into shape if it kills me! Any donations to the "Healthy In Perfect Shape (HIPS)" fund would be appreciated to fulfill my goal (JK!). Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I got tired just reading your blog. All I can say is "you go girlfriend" !
I'm glad you are having FUN with your business.

Megan said...

good luck momma.

cn you please let me know when you'll be staying with me again? telling me back in august wasn't good enough. i don't remember.

love you!!!!! :)

granny said...

Good luck and may the good Lord take a liking to your crafts so you do good