Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Best Things in Life!

These are my grown children. Megan is a beauty both in personality and looks! She always makes us laugh and cry (especially when she writes these beautiful thank you letters or cards for inspiring her and for being her parents). Her brother, Jamey, is the one who has always made us wonder. I wonder what he's thinking (especially when he makes these goofy faces for every single picture taken of him),I wonder what he's doing, I wonder how he's feeling, I wonder what makes him tick. I wonder if they know how much I love them both! Being a parent is the best part of life! I can't wait until they get to experience it.

4 comments:

granny said...

Megan Joy and Ricky Dean Jr. It's getting hard to tell them apart. Can't say Jamey is adopted. LOL

Jackie said...

That's the same picture I have on my camera...ha ha

Your children are the best, and we love them both as well.

Cindy's Closet said...

It IS your picture Jackie! thanks for sharing it on facebook!

Brianna said...

I like them too, heehee.