Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beautiful Wedding!

Go to this link to see a beautiful wedding! I cried when I saw this it was so beautiful! What an amazing way to celebrate beginning a new life. You know, the whole time I was watching this video, I was thinking to myself-Yep! This is exactly how I wanna go out of this life and into a new one! So start planning my memorial today kids! It couldn't be made any easier or perfect than this video! A little morbid to think this way? Maybe....but then again...Maybe not! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

mom...i don't think so.

i am a traditionalist. and since you won't be around to argue with me...i guess I'LL be doing the planning. hehehe. sick. i don't want to think about it.

stop it.

Cindy's Closet said...

You know I'll be there and watching you girlie! Do it my way or the Highway!!! I guess Jamey's my favorite now!

Megan said...

you're twisted.

don't pick favorites. i'll be hysterical. you can't expect me to dance. forget that.

Cindy's Closet said...

Let's Dance! Everybody Dance!!