Friday, June 12, 2009

Thursdays on First


So I had a beautiful day on Thursday for the Vendor's Market! A Huuuuuuge Thank You goes out to Bev & Danny (my aunt and uncle) and Mary (my mother-in-law) for helping me to set up! I couldn't have done it without you and gotten it all done by 11:00!! whew! I really appreciated the help! Bev and Danny hung around for a good part of the day and we had a lot of fun checking things out! Sales were ok but I am hopeful that I will do better each week! Thanks to all who stopped by to say "Hi"! It made my day! Now on to the next....

5 comments:

Cindy's Closet said...

Danny looks so excited doesn't he? Ha! Ha!

Megan said...

mom..you look even more excited. you have a beautiful smile...why don't you ever use it?

hope things go well this week! xox

granny said...

It was fun stopping by. I love talking to Bev and Danny. Brings back memories from softball.

Jackie said...

Fun times !!!

Cindy's Closet said...

This week was even better than last!! Yay!!! Heat and humidity gave me a horrendous headache but I got over it when I got home and counted my sales! Woo Hoo! Nice income for one day! I even sold a crystal to a man from Kuwait who's visiting for 10 days! Imagine my stuff in Kuwait- a world away from here! Fun!