Sunday, May 24, 2009

Enjoying the Weekend...

So I just returned from a wonderful weekend with my daughter. She got tickets for a play at the Guthrie Theatre for Mother's Day. We had such a great time and laughed all night long. Thanks for letting me spend the night and hanging out with me Meggie! It was sooooo fun! On Saturday we cleaned out her closet to make room for new, got groceries, and went for a lovely walk in her beautiful neighborhood. Megan lives about 10 blocks from her brother and the area they live in is so nice. All the homes have character and it feels so cozy. It was a beautiful day and it was great spending time with her. Hopefully I can do it again soon! Today was a relaxing day at home. Our neighborhood was Peaceful and quiet. The birds were chirping and the kitties spent all day outside. I finished a good book I started a month ago and just hung out all day. It was so nice out! Rick comes home from his fishing trip tomorrow and I'm hoping he brings a bundle of good fish to eat. If it's anything like last year it'll be a lot of fish stories and no fish to share. Makes you wonder what they do all day! Enjoy Memorial Day everyone!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you had such a sweet time with Megan. The picture is beautiful!!!. We get our hubby's home tomorrow,,,cant wait :)

Megan said...

i can't wait to do it again momma. I had so much fun and i love you TTMAB!!!!

granny said...

Mother and daughter weekend sounds great. Great picture Meggie lu.