Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just For Fun!


I got to spend the night with my neice Alexandra and nephew Grant. We were never bored. Michelle, me, and the kids went shopping (Grant and I played a find the number game up to #20). When we got home, Alex was off to a slumber party and Grant got a baby sitter so Michelle and I could go out for supper and fun. Rick and Randy went to the Willie Nelson concert in Hinckley. They returned about midnight. We all went to bed and awoke to a beautiful morning! After bagels and coffee Grant and Uncle Rick and Randy built a fort outside. By the time I came out it was time to play baseball. Grant beat me by 1 point! He runs too fast and can really smack the ball. I think he takes some lessons from his sister, Alex. Alex returned home all tuckered out from staying up most of the night so we left for home. Thanks for the wonderful time Randy and Michelle! Tonight it's on to a b-day party south of Chatfield and then tomorrow it's A Neil Diamond Concert. I'm already tired! Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

granny said...

Who are them twins with you? hee hee