Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Everything is New!

So I was busy preparing everything for my garage sale on Friday and Saturday and nearly done organizing the tables when Rick comes home from work bearing gifts! He always surprises me! It's wonderful! Well....last week at his last inspection the digital camera we usually use for miscellaneous pics broke so he comes walking in with 2 new camera's (one for his inspection business and one for me!)! Mine is much prettier(it's baby blue) and has a much bigger screen than his (& 10 MB!!) Wow! I am a happy camper! I have posted a few pics for you to look at. It is spring...and everything is new! Including cameras! Smile! You might be in one of my next pictures!

Rick is figuring out his new camera-notice the tilt of the head with the reading glasses...who does he resemble?
Abby and Lilly were sitting still as stone in hopes of snatching a little noonday snack! Aren't they cute?
Rick is enjoying the outdoors and reading up on his new toy!
Even Lilly likes these temperatures. Ahhhhh...spring!
Occasionally Lillian likes to view the world from a different perspective.

3 comments:

granny said...

Looks like the camera takes great pictures. congrats on the gift.

Megan said...

Biddy is fat and I love her.

And i love you too Mommy.

And I love you too Daddy.

And i'm glad you have a new camera.

Lucky Duck!

Jackie said...

Yay for a new camera. I will expect many picture blogs. ps...I dont think it's spring yet. Too cold rainy and blustery, worst time of the year for me, blah.