Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Ok...You're OK

I'm too tired to think straight these days. I've hardly had any time at home so I haven't updated in awhile. Just want you to know I'm ok and I hope you are all ok too! I haven't heard from many of you in awhile. I made it through the 2 weeks Rick was gone. I was very lonely. Didn't spend much time at home except to sleep. Got the furnace fixed when it broke down, handled the many employee issues I've been experiencing, and putting in some very stressful hours at my Ashdown Publishing job too. All on my own. Quite proud of myself actually, but overly exhausted too! Thanks for those of you who checked in on me (you know who you are). I know you were all worried about the boys sinking in the Antarctic Ocean but we're all relieved to have them home safe and sound. For those of you who wish to view some of Jamey's pictures go to Jamey's link: http://flickr.com/photos/sevnthsin/sets/72157603222579419/

Wish me luck at the Mall!

I'm there every weekend so you're welcome to stop in (especially if you're buying!)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good to see you at the mall. Glad to hear your surviving....Dont over work yourself, save some time for yourself and some fun along the way.

granny said...

If I ever get off these crutches and get my hum-dee dum working I will visit you at the mall. Take a nap between custumers.