Saturday, February 24, 2007

One More Day...


Just one more day to relax and sit in the beautiful sunshine. I hear you've all been having beautiful weather there too. Yesterday Rick and I went into Manzanillo and did some touristy things...shopped, had lunch by the ocean, and just walked around taking in the sights. It was fun! Then we came back to the resort and sat in the sun for a few hours. Rick made dinner reservations at a beautiful restaurant so we took a taxi ride to the top of a hill and had dinner on a patio overlooking the ocean while we watched the sunset and the waves crashing into the shoreline. "What a perfect husband...he's so romantic!" Tonight we will have a lovely dinner at on the ocean again. It will be a perfect way to wrap up our heavenly vacation. I'll see you when we get back!

2 comments:

Megan said...

yeah..Dad is pretty much wonderful! hehehe...

I wish i could see that picture that you posted in real life. I realize that it's a custom photo already on your computer, but if it were real I'd love to see it. With my lil honey. hahaha...that's funny.

granny said...

Are you ready for the reality check when you get back to Minnesota???? Bring it on.