Sunday, August 20, 2006

Beautiful!

So today was such a beautiful day that we decided to go to Lanesboro and ride bikes on the Root River Trail. It was such a good time but I don't think I'll be hopping back on any ol' bike for awhile. 20 miles of pedaling and the wind blowing through your hair can create a pretty Sore You Know What (A--!) Ahhhh... the life. Megan decided that she didn't want to stay home and be bored so she came with us. She was a real trooper. We picked up a bucket of chicken to eat on our way home and called it a fantastic way to end another beautiful summer day! Oh...did I ever tell ya?....I LOVE SUMMER!!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love winter!

granny said...

I like every season bit the hot part of summer

Megan said...

Gimmea A
A
Gimmea U
U
Gimmea T
T
Gimmea U
U
Gimmea M
M
Gimmea N
N

What does that spell??

AUTUMN!!!! GOOOO AUTUMN!

Cindy's Closet said...

Silly, Silly, Megan :^)