Thursday, July 27, 2006

Now I know it's hot outside but....


I can live with it as long as I have my air conditioning. Only problem is that our windows have been closed up for so many days I'm getting sick of it. And could anyone please tell me how "Bats" get into my house with no windows or doors open? Hmmmm? My husband refuses to figure it out. He won't take the time! Well...I hope a bat comes up and bites him in the butt! Why do these bats torture us so? I may have to move into the city and get out of the country soon. I can't take it anymore. Besides...I don't think the bats would miss me at all. They love my house! I'm sure
they'd just move right in and take over. WE'll see how Rick likes that!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I once took care of a lady in the ER that put a pair of pants on and there was a bat in the leg, she didnt know it and the bat bit her. So shake your pants befor you put them on.

Just Paul said...

The bats are probably coming into your attic space. It takes only a very small opening for a bat to get in. Kathy and I have our own bat stories from when we lived on a farm during the college years. Contact a local exterminator and they may be able to help resolve your issue. There is info out there on the web too.

Good Luck

granny said...

Just think of all the skeeters the ugly little things eat.

Jackie said...

I'd rather have the skeeters