Thursday, June 29, 2006

AAAAaaaahhhhhh!

No...this is not a sigh of relief! I thought initiating "Quickbooks" for my business would be a big help. I admit that I see the potential...it's just that if I do any more data entry I'm gonna kill myself!!! And that's what will be required of me. A TON of data entry. I just don't know if I can do data entry for quickbooks, produce my orders from about 50 different suppliers, inventory everything, create price tags and then tag every stinking item I have! Plus I have hundreds of suncatcher prism hangings I have to custom make also!! I'm exhausted with the thought! And what was that you said?! You think I actually have time to sit at the Dodge County Fair and twiddle my thumbs for 5 days??!! Yeah right! I'm gonna go shoot myself now! Have a good life everyone!

No comments: